Immunity boosting soup made with nutritious red lentils, sweet potatoes, and chickpeas for a filling meal. Sweet potatoes are rich in fibre and antioxidants that promote growth of good gut bacteria thereby contributing to a healthy gut. It’s a great energy dense food option for individuals who feel weak and in need of energy. They are great sources of beta carotene that boosts vision and overall eye health. Anthocyanin-rich sweet potato helps improve brain health by reducing inflammation. Chickpea is a good source of dietary fiber, contains potassium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and selenium too.
Why consume undercooked, horrible tasting, processed and artificially preserved and flavoured products with zero nutritional value and full of msg? With organic roots products you get nutrition at a convenience.
- Free from any artificial preservatives, colours or flavours | Made with nutritious organic vegetables and ingredients | No excess salt, sugars, msg or chilli to overpower the authentic flavours of the ingredients.
- We don’t add unhealthy corn flour, refined flour (maida) or any unhealthy and artificial thickening agents
- Easy to digest, safe and sustainable ingredients, sourced directly from farmers across India.
- The meal packet quantity when reconstituted is enough for a full meal.
- Simply pour boiling hot water in our instant soup mix and stir steadily. Serve piping hot. Soup can also be prepared blending in room temperature water and bringing to boil in a saucepan or a microwave. May garnish with some coconut milk to bring about a creamy texture. Top it with soaked pumpkin seeds too for the extra crunch.
The traditional age old recipes are slow cooked to perfection in small batches by our restaurant chefs. The products are packed using superior dehydration technique which preserves the nutrient value of the ingredients. The meals retain the original delectable flavours & wholesome nutrition of the ingredients used.
Ingredients: Shakarkandi (Sweet Potato), Safed Channa (Chickpea), Red Masoor (Red Lentils), Green Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Onion, Spinach Leaves, Coriander, Cumin Whole, Cinnamon, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Cold Pressed Vegetable Oil, Lemon Juice, Small Cardamom, Fennel Seeds & Black Pepper.