- A difficult dish to prepare, Organic Root’s Sarson ka Saag gets prepared in just 3 minutes. The dish is usually served with makki di roti (unleavened cornbread).It can be topped with either butter (makkhan) (unprocessed white butter or processed yellow butter) or more traditionally with ghee (clarified butter).
- Mustard leaves are a store house of many phyto-nutrients that have health promotional and disease prevention properties.
- Nutritional powerhouse: Sarson ka saag is a hearty dish having lots of phenols and flavonoids.
- Mustard leaves are rich in potassium which is known for reducing water retention from the body.
- Rich source of dietary fibre, iron, vitamin A and C – These two strong antioxidants prevent oxidative stress to the body and builds immunity.
- Helps to stay clear of bad or LDL cholesterol and detoxifies body.
Ingredients: Sarson (Mustard Leaves), Bathua (Chenopodium Album), Palak(Spinach), Makki Aata(Maize Flour), Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Salt, Hing (Asafoetida) & Cow Desi Ghee.