- Loaded With Antioxidants: Dried Strawberries have more antioxidants than their fresh counterparts. This is due to the fact that, as you dry & dehydrate the fruit, oxidation stops. Antioxidants have been linked to a reduced risk of developing several chronic illnesses, reducing inflammation & also helping lower the blood sugar level.
- Rich In Nutrition: They’re relatively low in calories, fat and cholesterol. When it comes to vitamins & minerals, Dried Strawberries are a rich source of Vitamin C, containing 40% of your daily value in a single serving.
- A Healthy Alternative To Candies: Dried Strawberries are naturally sweet. They are full of flavour and are a great way to satisfy your sweet craving without adding extra sugar or many additional calories to your diet. The next time you feel the need to reach for a candy bar, try snacking on some Dried Strawberries instead.
- High in Vitamin C: Dried Strawberries are a rich source of Vitamin C, which is not only an essential nutrient, but also a water-soluble vitamin. It contributes to a healthy immune system.
- Rich In Anti-Inflammatory Antioxidants: Inflammation is a chronic problem that can occur to anyone. The antioxidant & phytochemical compounds found in Dried Strawberries play an important role in reducing inflammation.
- Support Healthy Bowel Habits: Having a healthy digestive system isn’t always easy and much of your system depends on your fiber intake. Dried Strawberries have a fair amount of fiber. Adding a handful of them to your cereal in the morning is a great way to support healthy digestion.
Farmley is a dry-fruits & nuts specialist. We have built deep back-end linkages with 5000+ farmers & producers over the years, in order to provide adulteration free products. We blend health & taste in each new product that we curate by undergoing creative innovation and R&D. We are a full-stack brand offering 150+ products, bringing forth everything one can imagine under the umbrella of dry-fruits & nuts.