- Immunity Booster: Immunity boosting effects of Sunflower Seeds are due to the presence of vitamin E, zinc & selenium in them. Vitamin E enhances immune responses and protects against several infectious diseases. It is also a powerful antioxidant & prevents free radicals from damaging healthy cells in your body. Zinc protects our body from inflammation, allergies & invading pathogens, thus preventing infections & increasing overall immunity.
- Helps Regulate Cholesterol: The fiber content of Sunflower Seeds decreases levels of LDL cholesterol in the blood. Niacin or vitamin B3 present in Sunflower Seeds reduces total cholesterol levels and risk of heart diseases. Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid increases HDL cholesterol & reduces total serum cholesterol levels.
- Aids Weight Loss: Sunflower Seeds are rich in proteins & fiber. They make us feel full for a long time, reduce our food intake and finally reduce the number of calories consumed. This helps in reduction of weight.
- A Powerhouse Of Energy: Sunflower Seeds are a good source of thiamine (vitamin B1). Thiamine helps to break down carbohydrates, proteins & fats present in our food into energy. They also help in muscle building. A handful of Sunflower Seeds can give you instant energy when consumed.
- Good For The Skin: Sunflower Seeds have potent antibacterial activity. They help in effectively removing bacteria & germs from cells. They also help to flush out toxins from our body. Consuming Sunflower Seeds keeps your skin glowing. Antibacterial and antifungal activity of these seeds also prevents infections, thus keeping your skin clear. Oleic and linoleic acids help in the formation of collagen & elastin, speeding up wound healing. They also prevent the formation of scars.
Farmley is a dry-fruits & nuts specialist. We have built deep back-end linkages with 5000+ farmers & producers over the years, in order to provide adulteration free products. We blend health & taste in each new product that we curate by undergoing creative innovation and R&D. We are a full-stack brand offering 150+ products, bringing forth everything one can imagine under the umbrella of dry-fruits & nuts.